Sunday, February 12, 2006

Computer Crash

Hello all, S.T.A.R.S. here. My hard drives have both crashed (I'm thinking virus). We're considering going to a pro data recovery place, if it isn't amazingly expensive. Anyway, read about that on my blog. But in the short term, my main computer is down. What this means for you: not much. I won't be online often. And the Vent server is down. Other than that, all other clan servers and operations are continuing smoothly. Oh yeah, and the blog's banner is down. FGH, can you change that for me?

-S.T.A.R.S.

Taken care of. Good luck with the restoration process. Motor.On, you should set up a temporary vent server on your computer, since you're the only other one who can forward ports. (I'm currently unable.) See the forums for details.

-Free Gun Here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home