Monday, February 06, 2006

Treasury Established

Okay, so I failed to get VAC running on the servers. S.T.A.R.S. doesn't really know what he did to fix the Source server, and as it turns out, VAC's not running on it anymore... I'm not really sure what the problem is. However, we did work on something this weekend - a treasury. We may be creating an online store soon, where we will sell t-shirts and other merchandise. Right now, we've got a Google Adsense account running on this blog. If you don't mind, S.T.A.R.S., I'd like you to be treasurer of the clan since the adsense account is already in your name. As soon as I have your ok, I'll update the website listing you as treasurer.

Since my computer can't handle Battlefield 2, I decided to get Battlefield 2: Modern Combat for the PS2. It's a pretty fun game, but I still suck at it. Anyway, for those of you who have this game, I set up a clan there to be our BF2:MC branch. It's under the name of NoobCakes, with a tag of NBC. I still need to get myself under the Username of Free Gun Here!, since right now I'm operating under the handle "scotaro007". Add me to your friends list and I'll invite you to the clan, if you own the game.

-Free Gun Here!

6 Comments:

At 1:46 PM, Blogger Eric said...

Roger that, affirmative on the page update. Glad to be of service.

 
At 3:56 PM, Blogger Motor.On said...

If we are going to add new branches, we need:

Call Of Duty 1 + 2
Civ IV
AoE 1+2
AoM

 
At 4:05 PM, Blogger Motor.On said...

Granted I don't have all those games, but they are all hot, and we shold have clan support.

So you can be sure to find someone within the clan to play with at a certain time.

 
At 4:17 PM, Blogger Scott said...

Umm... Idk if we need clan support for Civ... does anyone actually play that game online? Besides, all the games we support so far are fps games. Do we really want to reach out to the RTS world? Let's just start with a NBC-RTS branch, if we must.

 
At 1:47 PM, Blogger Scott said...

I'm not making forums for those since i don't think any of us have any of those games, except for AoE, which is pointless to have a forum for.... We don't have a server, and nobody wants to talk about AoE... Civ IV, you're the only one that even has it, so it doesn't matter anyway. Call of Duty... Nobody has it...

 
At 5:19 PM, Blogger Motor.On said...

Well, the thought is if a person joins, and they want to play someone theyknow, then they could play within the clan...


YOu're the only one with BF2:MC

 

Post a Comment

<< Home