Sunday, February 12, 2006

Membership Drive

Okay, I've decided that in order for our servers to actually have players using them, we'll need to expand the clan. We've gotta get more members. I think the best approach is to have a membership drive. We'll put it in our scrolling server messages - "We are recruiting!" and put the frequency for the forums thing really high so that it comes up all the time. Same with the recruiting message. We need to put in a few server messages encouraging growth since our clan community is still far to small. I'm updating my own scrolling server messages now, and I'll update S.T.A.R.S.'s when I figure out how to, since Mani is waaaay different than AMX. Anyway, beggars can't be choosers as they say. In order to gain respect, we need to have good players on our servers too, but we'll pretty much grant membership to anyone who applies.

-Free Gun Here!

PS - Remember, the Urban Dead thing is different. The game doesn't require much skill, and anyone who wants to be part of our group and is willing to serve is in. That's separate from our FPS branch of the clan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home