Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Computer Restoration Process

Okay since S.T.A.R.S. has been unable to post due to the crash I described last post, I'll give the update for him. To my understanding, both hard drives from his desktop have been recovered and are in perfect working condition. The problem is that the disk controller on his motherboard is burned out, so he needs to get that repaired. Fortunately everything is still under warranty, so it's only a matter of time. In the near future our ventrilo server will be back up and running. A while ago I called for Motor.On to set one up at his house, but he's to oblivious to check the forums or the blog. I guess we'll just have to wait for S.T.A.R.S. to get his computer up and running. All other clan members have so far been out of touch. This is falling apart before it started...

-Free Gun Here!

I'm here and alive, sorta. I can kick Motor.On for you tomorrow at school if you'd like. I think that if we press on, we'll make this work, if not amazingly. Anyway, I actually can't kick Motor tomorrow, since he has some field trip. Whatever, there's always Tuesday.

-S.T.A.R.S.

1 Comments:

At 12:44 PM, Blogger Motor.On said...

HA HA Washington DC!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home